When selecting a cabinet company it’s important that you do some research and really compare apples to apples when having your job priced up. Here are some key points for you to conisder:
- Customer service – Customer satisfaction is our top priority because without you, we wouldn’t be in business. Whether this is a renovation project or you’re building a new home we know that it can be stressful and it’s our goal to make sure that you feel at ease when working with us. Our design staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and will sit down with you to go over your entire floor plan in detail. It’s our mission that you end up with the dream kitchen that you’ve been envisioning. Even if you’re not sure where to start our experienced designers are here to help get everything on the right track and we’ll even provide you with lifelike 3D renders of your kitchen.
- Competitive pricing – Just because our prices are competitive doesn’t mean for lower quality materials. In fact, we make sure that we only select the best materials for your job providing you with top quality cabinetry!
- Fast turnaround times – Our turn around times are typically 4 to 6 weeks! We always do our best to honor our lead times.
- Cabinet construction – We use 5/8″ material for all of our cabinets. They are pricicely cut on our state of the art CNC and are put togeher using a dado construction method for added strength. They also full 5/8″ backs and every wall cabinet has fully adjustable shelves.
- Custom Cabinetry – All of our cabinets are custom made to fit into your home to ensure that maximize the use of all your available space. This also prevents the need to use unsightly large fillers to fill those gaps.
- Repeat customers – We have many repeat customers including both retail customers and contractors